The 2020 conference (IACS-4) will be in Aachen, Germany.
Date: JULY 2-4, 2020
Venue: RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Conference website: iacs4.signges.de
Conference theme: ‘Semiotic Complexities: Theory & Analysis’
Abstract submission will start on September 15th.
Deadlines (non-negotiable) for submissions (through EasyChair conference tool):
- Theme session proposals: October 15, 2019
- Abstracts: November 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: December 31, 2019
Confirmed plenary speakers: Jordan Zlatev, Morana Alac and Pamela Perniss
Confirmed workshops: ‘Eyetracking’ by Geert Brône and Bert Oben and ‘Poetry Analysis’ from from local colleagues
Local and Regional Organizing Committee:
- Irene Mittelberg (RWTH Aachen University)
- Geert Brône (KU Leuven).
- Paul Sambre (KU Leuven).
- Gabriele Gramelsberger (RWTH Aachen University).